As we come to the end of the year and our last episode of 2022, we wanted to chat about your future self, thinking about what you want your future self to be and taking actions that your future self will thank you for. It’s easy to get caught up in goal setting and having big goals and aspirations for the new year, but when it comes to the kind of person we want to be, often it’s the smaller steps you can take that all stack up into positive habits or positive life changes that future you will thank you for.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and we’ll be back in 2023!
We’d love to hear from you, if you have any thoughts on this episode or any future topics please get in touch on the contact details below:
Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special on Disney+
Falling for Christmas on Netflix
Extra recommendations: Rabbit Hole by Mark Billingham and Wednesday on Netflix
Resources for support this Christmas:
- Samaritans -116 123 (freephone), firstname.lastname@example.org, 24/7 support
- Shout – 85258 (text SHOUT) – text service for those in crisis 24/7
- Stand Alone – standalone.org.uk – supporting adults who are estranged from their family
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – 0800 58 58 58 – phone and web chat for anyone needed support
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline – 0808 2000 247 – 24/7 support for women who have experienced domestic violence
- Men’s Advice Line – 0808 801 0327 – support for men who have experienced violence or abuse
- MoneyHelper – 0800 138 7777 (English) – free financial advice – 0800 138 0555 (Welsh), 18001 0800 915 4622 (textphone)